Contactken [at] acimexplained.com
My Personal Website
- Thanks for the feedback Gerard. Yes I did it a while back and am looking to redo the whole site. - kenbok commented on A Summary of A Course in Miracles
- Yes I like that - I say that too (ACIM=Buddhism+God/Spirit) - kenbok commented on A Course in Miracles & Buddhism – Part 1: Illusion
- Hi Auling, ACIM has made me more peaceful is the short answer! In 2014, I am really looking into being. Ha ha. - kenbok commented on Links and Resources
- Hi kenneth, I loved your explaine video on acim and went out and bought it today! I am very courious about how it has changed your live and in which ways? What are you up to in 2014? Namaste Auling from the netherlands - Auling Hu commented on Links and Resources
- Thank you for writing this. Having studied Buddhism for 7 yrs and now studying ACIM, I would see the similarities but couldn't pin point exactly. Your writings on this has helped clarify. I would often say to people ACIM is like Buddhism but with God. So I guess I was close? - AmyVG commented on A Course in Miracles & Buddhism – Part 1: Illusion
- Thank you all for sharing on this interesting topic. As you, I have pondered the similarities and differences between LoA and ACIM, as I feel very drawn to both. I have tried to summarize some of the key teachings as I understand them for comparison (and since we all agree time is an illusion I - Lars commented on The Law of Attraction and A Course in Miracles
- excellent article... in the same reality belief I have. - elizabeth hamre commented on What is a non-dual God?
- Hi Greg, I don't think there's anything wrong with you adopting the bits that ring true and dismissing the rest. Not sure why you appear to be so miffed with the book (I am new to the Course and it has no baggage for me), but in any case decide for yourself what you believe about - Regina commented on The subject of Creation: Why are we here?
- I find fascinating the experience and responsibility of those who providentially bore the 'Yoke of Books'. This yoke is revealed in Enoch's writings. The contents of the various libraries do an amazing job of synchronizing the message Jesus announced to all of creation. In the Nag Hammadi Library we not only learn OF Jesus life, - Keith commented on Assorted Videos on Gnosticism
- Hi Ken, I have watched so many of your videos and I find them all so helpful. You always seem to clarify the questions I have. Thank you for your dedication to truth and light. I just thought I would pass along a video that other Course students have found helpful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR0Wb8nSHJc Love and Light! - Melissa Chavez commented on Links and Resources
- Ken - Thank you so much for an excellent summary. I would suggest getting rid of the picture of Jesus on a cross, it doesn't fit. Thanks. - Gerard http://acimexplained.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/salvador-dali-christ.jpg - Gerard Tretton commented on A Summary of A Course in Miracles
- Hi, Ken, Thanks for the thoughtful, balanced and inclusive article. As Dov Fishman on Awakening-Together radio (formerly ACIM Gather) says, "It's about joyn-ing." Joining with all paths. Being someone who, like you, adheres to the non-duality of ACIM, I've struggled with LoA. I liked how someone in the comments section noted that we're all using - Lorri Coburn commented on The Law of Attraction and A Course in Miracles
- Thanks Jeff. I have corrected it. - kenbok commented on The subject of Creation: Why are we here?
- Thanks, you could do a similar article on the movie Inception? - Alfonso Martinez commented on A Course in Miracles and the Matrix
- hi Kenneth, perhaps examine this sentence as well? The making of the cosmos if your projection from God, you ingenious hiding place. (if/is projection/protection you/your) - jeff barbieri commented on The subject of Creation: Why are we here?
- Interview with matthewtreya of ‘A Course in Miracles Toons’
- A Course in Miracles and Buddhism: A Comparison
- Enlightenment and Paradox
- The Lion King and A Course in Miracles
- Interview with Brian Van der Horst
- Book Review: Long Time No See
- The subject of Creation: Why are we here?
- The Life of Buddha – BBC Documentary
- Plato’s Allegory of the Cave – Animated
- My Top 10 Resources for new ACIM students
- What is a non-dual God?
- Interview with Dr. Hew Len – Ho’oponopono
- The Four Major Attitudes of Learning in the Return to God
Most Popular Articles
Most Commented On
Recent Blog Posts